Wednesday, December 8, 2010

egg in my face

We had our open house this past weekend. The weather was perfect. We had a good turn out and sales where brisk. I’d say it all went perfectly except for one tiny thing.
Laurel and our friend Sue where over admiring the new crias when Sue gestured me over. She whispered to me: “I know you told me Laurel’s new baby is a girl, but I swear to god I see testicles”


??????!!!!!!


Well Dot told me it was a girl, and in all honesty, I never did look closely, being more concerned with getting the second cria safely delivered. Then working late the next day to make up lost hours and running around getting ready for the open house and….. ok I blew it, Laurel’s girl is really a boy.
We’ve all started calling him George Castanza (there was shrinkage!). Brian went out and bought his mom an Almond Joy and a Mounds to help here remember that Almond Joys have nuts, Mounds don’t. And poor Dot, when we asked if she noticed anything when she dipped the umbilical cord, responded with; “well I dipped something”. That has us rolling on the ground.

Oh well, so much for Laurel thinking we know what we’re doing around here.

No comments: