Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
Yeah, I know, I’m a little late. I’ve been busy. Ok, I’m always busy, maybe I’m just starting the new year a little lazy. Whatever.

We had the chance to go play over the long New Year weekend. We went trail riding with some friends of ours out in the California desert.
We had a great time, freezing our butts off, us in our sand rail (not really suited for trail riding, but the Prowler has engine issues) and them in their little dune buggy.
Great fun, until the dune buggy got a flat.
That’s when we realized that the tire patch kit was still in the Prowler, oopsie. The boys got pretty creative on thinking of ways to plug the hole. I’m sure we would have made it out eventually, but lucky for us, some other trial riders happened across our path and they had a plug kit.

It’s nice to be saved.

No comments: